Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Work Of His Fingers

When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
the moon and the stars which You have ordained,
what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?
 For You have made him a little lower than the angels,

and You have crowned him with glory and honour.
You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,
all sheep and oxen--even the beasts of the field,
 
 the birds of the air,
 
and the fish of the sea that pass through the paths of the seas.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth! Psalm 8:3-9 
 
Taking in the wonder of God's creation at Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are back to blogging, so I can continue to peek into your life and your gentle heart. Your honesty in your writing and your living inspires me to be a better Christian, a better mommma and a better person. Keep up the writing and we will continue to keep up the reading!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures.

Heather said...

Thank you, Jo for your encouragement!

Anonymous, thank you for your kindness. I hope in my honesty, I also paint a picture of how very real and un-gentle I can be as well. Not to put myself down, but I never want myself or my life to appear perfect. The Lord has given me blessings beyond my wildest dreams and I'm hopelessly flawed in giving Him the honour due Him with my attitude and mothering. I do so appreciate the encouragement and I hope you always see truth here on my blog :)