Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
And Gratitude keeps me filled with joy on good days like these and days when the good is not so obvious...
382. thankful for fathers: mine, my children's, my husband's, and step-dads too
383. for fun in decorating rooms on a tight budget
384. for my gardens that are filling in beautifully
385. for the first day of summer!
386. for a daughter's interest in and compassion for Haiti
387. for all the offers to swim in pools after I posted here (so not expecting that! :)
388. for paddle boat rides
389. for early morning tea on the porch with the sunlight spilling over me
390. for the bluest skies which beckon us to bask in lakes, to have picnics, swing at the park and lie down in soft grass
391. for Daddy's girls (and boy)
392. for my husband's satisfaction in a job well done (spring busyness is almost past at the nursery!) and the credit he pays to his Lord
"Nothing is better for a man than that he should eat and drink, and that his soul should enjoy good in his labour. This also, I saw, was from the hand of God." Ecclesiastes 2:24
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Our beautiful teacher, Beth, demonstrates how persistent practice over the years turns hesitant plunking into "tickling the ivories".
Prayerfully becoming a musical family. With a talented Grandma who inspires us with her playing in church and a Grandpa who sings, we each are learning to grow in His amazing gift. And blessing others with this gift ... now that's a reason for music.
Friday, June 11, 2010
For your interest, here is the link to the conference I was invited to and was able to attend the "Tea" that day... http://ncfic.org/