Monday, March 8, 2010

A Joyful Welcome


What a joyful welcome I received when I came home yesterday. I was photographing Creation on a little walk and I was so thankful I had my camera in hand when I saw her beautiful face. (211.)

Other bits of gratitude today...

212. Grace for a new start... twice today

213. art supplies

214. a little boy who "makes" our snack while we do schoolwork :)

215. my favourite teachers who are on March break and can get together!

216. forgiveness (have I mentioned that one before? maybe 3 or 4 times?)

217. a new friend in India (may God bless you)

218. wrestling... oh, the wrestling in this house!

219. dripping icicles, melting in the sun

220. puddles (for the kids, not in parking lots!)

221. waiting for Easter... the indescribable gift!

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

(2 Corinthians 9:15)

4 comments:

sydney ellen said...

Such a lovely list for a lovely warm March day! I love the picture of Molly welcoming you home! ;)

Have a great March break!
Sydney

Camille said...

She's beautiful! :) And...forgiveness...that is a daily one for me!!

Love,
Camille

Mouse and Magoo said...

Cute picture of Molly!
Great photographer!

Me <3

Kathy Schwanke said...

Beautiful list of blessings! <3 your expressions of joy!