Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little Scientist







If it's messy, slimy, dirty, or mushy Molly loves it. That's why science experiments are such a hit here at our house. Today, she learned about liquids and solids and what happens with the combination of oil and water. She thoroughly enjoyed the scientific process and came up with her own variations when we were done.
While Molly's mud pies and crazy food concoctions might be a point of exasperation at times, I remind myself that these activities are where knowledge is gained and ideas take flight. I love her uniqueness and praise God for this special girl who opens my eyes to new possibilities.

2 comments:

sydney ellen said...

I love that picture of Molly!

Meghan said...

Great pictures of Molly!
She IS our little scientist!
Almost every day she is making little inventions, and can't wait until science time for school!
Expirements are everything to her!
Go on Molly,
explore!
Meghan