Wide open spaces means dancing is inevitable, in this family. My husband turned into the airport last Sunday when we were on a drive and our children clamored over one another to exit the van, running and leaping all the way across an empty parking lot.
Daddy let Oliver turn the steering wheel and "drive" around the parking lot while little girls twirled and spun and giggled all the way. I love it when our "togetherness" looks like this, on a Sunday afternoon.
720. twirls, giggles and running free
721. Sunday afternoon drives
722. how gratitude changes a mood :)
723. how she writes poetry on a whim
724. my sister's successful surgery
725. blogger friends who pray--I praise God for you!
726. my other sister and her husband's fantastic production of Esther last night at their church
727. how he tells me each day he's rounding up the bad guys for the police
728. how my husband's gratitude changed how he led his staff meeting and then the morale at work that ensued
729. how he's my "fix-it man" --again
730. the way my nephew plays Captain Hook, with a twinkle in his eye for our homeschool production rehearsals
731. how my mom drove 5 hours with me for Meg's competition
732. new things the Lord shares when I determine to meditate regularly--so worth it!