Saturday, May 12, 2012

If You Fly Them, We Will Come

It's another one of those Sunday afternoon things we do sometimes, visiting the mini-aircraft field. It's a quiet spot and there's something about watching a human-sized airplane buzz through the air that hushes us.
making his own
where the inspiration to fly originally came from!

My girl, who has always been found perching upon a high and precarious place, begging me to tell her the secret of how to fly, swipes that paper plane through the sky and I wonder if she's completely given up on the idea. Personally, I find pleasure in gazing at large objects in the sky from a safe seat close to the ground. My family, on the other hand, may have other plans in their futures.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Did you do this after the recital? The children are all dressed as they were in that post. :) I noticed especially because of the girls' hair. So pretty.

Blessings to you!
Camille

Meghan said...

Relaxing and fun. You capture it all :) Happy Mother's Day!!