Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mommy Hearts

We met as little girls but didn't become friends until highschool. Whenever I was with her, which was almost always, she never stopped laughing. Her life wasn't an easy one but she always found something to giggle about. She was brave and daring and stood up for the underdog against bullies. She convinced me to do things I normally wouldn't and we went through some crazy adventures together. She watched me marry and have babies and intentionally waited to go down that road herself. When I received the call that she was pregnant, I was thrilled. I couldn't wait for her to join me in motherhood. As I attended her lovely baby shower, my now forty year-old friend and I shared an amazing gift from God, the ability to unite our hearts as mommies. Congratulations, Linette!
 
Guess what's in the baby food game--yuck!
 
Who can drink the bottle the fastest?
 
Welcome to the world, beautiful Eden!
May you grow to be wise and as strong as your mommy!
 

No comments: