Friday, October 21, 2011

Autumn Traditions

Ooey-gooey, dripping caramel sweetness. Sometimes in Autumn, we'd pass by a fairground and my husband and I would pull in just so I could buy a caramel apple. Now that I've found this recipe, making my favourite treat will become a tradition. 

 I'm concentrating here to be sure my apple is becoming evenly coated with the caramel sauce. That makes all the difference, you know :)
 The reactions were hilarious.
 The excitement was building.
The final outcome was delicious and I like to think that underneath all of that sweet-once-in-awhile-treat lies a very good fruity excuse for keeping this Autumn tradition :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! I'd love that recipe please:)

The Carmodys said...

Not sure if I should admit this, but I've never had a caramel apple. Shame! Victoria saw these pictures so I'm thinking I may have to try the recipe . . . it looks relatively easy . . . and super yummy!

k

Nizar & Ema said...

I love Molly's face..so cute!!
Love u all
God bless you.

Camille said...

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.!!! Can I join in next time??? :)

BTW...Have I ever told you that you are beautiful Heather? :)

Love,
Camille