Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet Slumber

My precious children, how you amaze me daily with your differences from one another! Even in your slumber, I am awestruck at how your unique personalities are evident in your sleeping positions and blanket contortions (or lack thereof). Yes, you are all truly sleeping in these photos!
Meghan, you've always dreamed of the day when a kitten would snuggle in your quilt with you.

Molly, your carefree spirit still shines as you literally sleep with a raised leg!

Emily, you're becoming very particular about how your covers are placed at night and you often remain that way until morning.

Oliver, you can easily scale that gate but you finally decided to obey and stay in your room--just not in your bed!

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:8

1 comment:

A said...

thats so sweet!!! meg looks so
precious with clemmy :)

love,

@lyssa