Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Measuring Worth

Twisted hands, legs unusable,
Feeding-dependent, speech impeded.
Worthless to society?

Contented faces, joyful laughter,
Sparkling eyes, healing spirits.

Want to know God?

Want to know peace?

Want to find purpose?

Spend time with His Precious Treasures
and experience your cares melting away.
These are some of our friends from Friendship Club.
I wish I could post photos of their wonderful, joy-filled faces
to brighten your day, but it would be infringing
on their privacy.

2 comments:

Miss Pamyla said...

You have no idea how loud God speaks from the life of a person with no voice. It is the most humbling experience to be around those who are closest to God's heart. I know we all are equal in God's sight, but somehow in the deep heart of me, I know even He has his favourites...and I think some of them move about on wheels instead of legs.....
just my opinion, mind you.

Heather said...

I wholeheartedly agree.