Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bible Memory Work


This summer, I challenged myself to memorize Psalm 103. I'm presently at verse 20 and still working at it! The words of this Psalm have blessed me immeasurably as I've repeated them over and over in my mind throughout the day. I'm determined to complete the memory work and as school habits are beginning, I will solicit my children's help. As they test me on the passage, they will undoubtedly discover Mommy's love for God's Word, as well as, learn the chapter for themselves!

5 comments:

Traci Michele said...

I'm going to join you! That is a great Psalm!

Let us hide God's Word in our hearts together, new friend!

Love,
Traci

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Hiding his Word in our hearts is one of the greatest privileges and responsibilities that we have. Keep up the hard work. You will never be sorry. Dianne

Mouse and Magoo said...

Oh Mommy!
That's a great post! (As usual!)

I am memorzing (and already memorized) Isaiah 41:10! It's a good verse!

~Mom Lover

The Carmodys said...

What a great idea. You've got me thinking now . . . perhaps I'll also attempt that memory work.

k

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography! Always an artist! Love Mom xo