Thursday, February 3, 2011

Heart "Attack"

There's been plenty of tattling and arguing around here and so I thought we'd spread a little love around our environment to remind us every time we look up, that we should always respond in love. Making valentines for our branch (yes, Daddy, we really did find it just lying on the ground :), gave us reason to share with each other why we love our family--specifically. I found the idea to add yarn pom-pom snowflakes here.

Emily makes some pom-poms.

For those of you in the South, take care of our visiting birds :)

A very grateful girl.

A full month ahead of loving each other--a clean slate.

I LOVE winter books :)

Me too :)
Happy February!
The ultimate Love:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting love. John 3:16


15 comments:

The Carmodys said...

I "LOVE" your ideas! I also couldn't help but notice the Chinese characters in the background of picture #1 - good job!

k

Rebecca said...

This is a great post and a great idea!

Wanting What I Have said...

You are such a cool mom!!! I love your homeschool room and your cute calendar and the winter books. I love books period! :) I'm going to teach Sister how to make pom poms. She will LOVE that!

Heather said...

Yes, Karen! And since you've adopted from China, we'll have to get some cool ideas from you! :)

jeana said...

We did this too! The boys enjoy it so. I like seeing a gimpse into your day!

Brandee Shafer said...

Love itttt!!! You have the bestest heart (and ideas, and photos)! Happy Valentine's Day!

Amy said...

Looks great! I like those bird pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I want to be in your class!! So much fun:)

Anna said...

Great idea. We could all use a little more love!! Great pictures and great reminder.
What's really on the other side of that counter??!!! Hee Hee! Looks good! Where are your French posters??? They're getting an assignment that they'll have to hang up next time!

KT said...

I needed your blog today more than you know. Lately there seems to be a constant reminder that there is strife in the house! I needed to be reminded that the month of love is here and needs to be celebrated NOW!!
love ya Heath
Sandee

Heather said...

Yay! I'm excited to hang up our French posters :) I'll clear a spot. Of course, only those who've been here know what's on the other side of the counter! LOL. Next time, I'll take a photo of that side :)

Homeschooling Momtographer said...

Oh, I just love this idea Heather! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

~Catherine :)

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

What a beautiful idea, Heather! And we'll be extra nice to our winter birds, although I'm doubtful that any of yours made both the trek south and west... We love bird watching this time of year!

Mouse and Magoo said...

Lovin' the love here! :)

Pure Perseverance said...

I love this!