Sunday, February 6, 2011

When Life Gives You Snow...

This truly could become a sport--making snow angels :)


Gratitude:
616. Saying goodbye to a precious pastor and his family as they're called away to another ministry

617. for the way we took a whole evening to honour them--they've been so special to all of us

618. for how my husband cried when we said goodbye and how our pastor has been in tears all day--feel the love :)

619. a little boy who knows his French songs when it seems he's not listening

620. the way she told me she was going to work hard to make me proud (I did tell her I'm always proud)

621. crocheting for the first time! --made little hearts--now I feel like a real woman :)

622. for a polite little guest in our home--a delight to have Meg's friend over!

623. when tough love is taken well--a very difficult thing

624. for all the knitting my mom does for other people in her "sphere of influence"

625. the way she says, "God bless you" to staff at the stores we go to together

626. how all my kids got Second Cup money cards for Christmas--our special "date" place

627. the way he makes hard-boiled eggs every day for our children

628. how Oliver's spots came and went without an ill symptom

629. lemon flavoured fish oil for all of us

630. fresh snow with no footprints--perfect for snow angels

"...And try Me now in this," says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it..."

Malachi 3:10b


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the blessed recipients of your mother's beautiful knitting! I LOVE my scarf! She is wonderful:)

Anna said...

I'm so proud of Oliver's French singing (and of all of your children's singing in French)!

Heather said...

Thanks, Teacher :)

Mouse and Magoo said...

Lovin' all your big words.

I learn. LOTS from YOU.