617. for the way we took a whole evening to honour them--they've been so special to all of us
618. for how my husband cried when we said goodbye and how our pastor has been in tears all day--feel the love :)
619. a little boy who knows his French songs when it seems he's not listening
620. the way she told me she was going to work hard to make me proud (I did tell her I'm always proud)
621. crocheting for the first time! --made little hearts--now I feel like a real woman :)
622. for a polite little guest in our home--a delight to have Meg's friend over!
623. when tough love is taken well--a very difficult thing
624. for all the knitting my mom does for other people in her "sphere of influence"
625. the way she says, "God bless you" to staff at the stores we go to together
626. how all my kids got Second Cup money cards for Christmas--our special "date" place
627. the way he makes hard-boiled eggs every day for our children
628. how Oliver's spots came and went without an ill symptom
629. lemon flavoured fish oil for all of us
630. fresh snow with no footprints--perfect for snow angels
"...And try Me now in this," says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it..."