Monday, February 14, 2011

A Whole Lotta Lovin' Goin' On

Gratitude:

631. a LOVE celebration with big and little cousins at Mama's house
632. Julie's birthday
633. abundance of snow for hollowing out tunnels
634. how Papa laughed and said, "I haven't seen that done since I was a boy!"
635. cupcakes (I may have mentioned this one before... my weakness)
636. for button boxes and piles of stickers and craft items--so much possibility
637. how Molly could have stayed at that table all day making things
638. for how my single girlfriends celebrate Valentines together and make it special
639. for the rich blessings Ann is experiencing from her obedience in writing
640. learning to crochet together... Mom takes over Mama's job in teaching us new "old" things
641. for the privilege I have of spending Valentine's evening with our developmentally disable friends

He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind;' and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

7 comments:

sydney ellen said...

Wow, looks like you're having a great Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's day!!!

Sydney

Heather said...

Looks like fun! Can I have a cupcake too?
Happy LOVE Day!
Heather

Anna said...

Fun pictures! Keep up the crocheting, Oma! I think we need to have a craft night!

erin @ Wild Whispers said...

I LOVE cupcakes! Brilliant post. The pictures are great!

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

As always, a beautiful list. Your cousins valentine's party looks like so much fun. I know we'll have those in our future as the cousins get a bit older!!!

Brandee Shafer said...

I love the kissy lips photo! HVD!

Kathy Schwanke said...

Beautiful! I love Valentine's Day and once again, your pics, and the memories invoked.

Blessed day!