Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Love You! (From Meghan)

( While Meghan was waiting for me to finish bedtime prayers with her younger siblings, she made this blog entry for me...)

Dear Mommy And Daddy,
I love you so much I don't even know how to say it!
All I can is:
Thank you Mommy and Daddy for all your hard work, and all
your time, and all your love for us. I love you so much!! You guys are always going to be special to me even when I'm 1,000 years old, well lets say from 0 years old 'till whenever I die. You guys are the most special people in my life, and thanks a lot for being in it.

Love ya,
MEGHAN

2 comments:

Annie said...

You are doing something right!!!
An articulate loving young lady...she is so special!!!
xo

Mouse and Magoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.