Monday, August 10, 2009

Gratitude Community


I've joined the Gratitude Community of 1000 Gifts and I will be noticing some changes in my life as I give thanks in everything. This is promised to me in God's Word and it's also how I am to enter into prayer! (Psalm 100:4)

holy experience

I am grateful for...
  • little feet pattering down the hallway in the morning
  • fresh fruit
  • my reading chair, blanket, Bible, journal and pen
  • exercise (I can actually write this one and mean it now!)
  • a mom who cares deeply about my sisters and me
  • thunderstorms (once a phobia--now I am healed!)
  • an affectionate husband
  • a quiet life (that didn't used to be so quiet--He's teaching me!)
  • a functioning vehicle
  • friends who like to swap kids for the day :)
  • long awaited tomatoes turning red
  • forgiveness!

    Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!" (Psalm 103:1)

    1 comment:

    Stef Layton said...

    your tomatoes make me smile - we had army worms and a horrible flood. Out of 13 plants we only were able to eat 4 tomatoes!!