Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recognizing Inspiring Sisters in Christ


In the past few weeks I have received two blog awards from my new sisters in Christ. The world of blogging has inspired me tremendously and I praise God for the relationships that have begun through this method of writing by women. We have encouraged each other to grow deeper in our walk with Jesus, persevere in our homeschooling, become better photographers, mothers and wives and just plain laugh ourselves silly. The few minutes I take in the morning or evening to peruse a few sites is worth the time. God definitely speaks through the words and lives of His daughters.
I'd like to thank Pure Perseverance for this award. The honesty with which she shares her story is courageous and real. She inspires me incredibly. I'd like to return the award to her as well as, pass it along to a few of my favourite blog sites, which you will love!

A Holy Experience -Ann Voskamp's words will intrigue you and draw you to God

The Well-Rounded Mama -She'll make you laugh and her photography is great

Ordinary Inspirations - Traci is very involved with her readers and is so talented

Life With My 3 Boybarians - You'll love her humour and her photos

Hear I Am -Annie's words will make you love your family even more

Running The Race -Anna will show you how to relate all of life back to the Creator

Back To The Good -Holly (my sister!) muses about life with twins with humour and wit

SGM -My friend Sandee writes so beautifully but her blog is open by invitation only-I still wanted to honour her!

Dancing Princess -This award is for the most creative daughter in the world! I love you! Her blog is also by invitation only

Thanks, Sisters in Christ, for all you share!

How To Accept This Award...

- Copy and paste the award on your own blog (if you wish to display it on your blog).

- Link the person who nominated you.

- Name seven things about yourself that folks may not know (if you wish)

- Nominate seven Kreativ bloggers

- Post links to the seven bloggers you nominate

- Leave comments on each of the blogs letting them know that you have nominated them!

So... here are seven things about me you may not know...

  1. I quit my photography business to focus more on homeschooling my kids
  2. I still love Amy Grant!
  3. Cadbury chocolate is a staple
  4. I adore camping!
  5. I'm not fond of shopping at the mall -I know, I'm weird
  6. I don't watch t.v. -again, I know, I'm weird (but there's so much else to do and read!)
  7. Perogie pizza from Boston Pizza is my favourite food

1 comment:

Pure Perseverance said...

LOL, as soon as I read your 7 things, I had to chuckle a little as instantaneously I began singing, "That's what love is for", by Amy G.. Now, I'm hungry for pizza :o)! (and, you're welcome, though I am the one being blessed by your sharing).