Monday, November 30, 2015

Day Thirty: A Desperate Request!

Praying friends, fellow warriors in the faith, I request your fervent prayers on this final day of my blog posts on this subject. This morning I learned that my cousin's 19 year-old daughter lost control of her vehicle yesterday and rolled it several times and crashed into a utility pole. Her one year-old daughter was with her, buckled securely, but all the rollovers crushed her head and she is in critical care with several skull fractures and a brain bleed with much swelling. The young momma has minimal injuries. Might I beg you to please pray on behalf of my family? Little Everleigh has had surgery and the CT shows there is still too much pressure on her brain. They don't know how much longer she'll live. As my cousin wrote on Facebook: she is truly in the hands of God. That is the best place for her to be. We'd like to keep her here a little longer though. Please petition the Lord with me for this tiny girl's life, for her mother's sad heart and the family's peace. Thank you. May the Lord increase our learning more and more in prayer as we journey homeward.

4 comments:

Camille said...

SO sorry to learn of this tragic event!! I am praying for you all. XO

Heather said...

Thank you so much, Camille.

Jill said...

Oh how tragic, so sorry to hear this. Will be praying, my thoughts go out to her and her family.

Blessings,
Jill

Heather said...

Thank you, Jill.
She is unchanged at this moment. The doctors and nurses are keeping her comfortable. Praying for a miracle!