Sunday, July 7, 2013

Caught Red-Handed!

We have a sneaky little menace who frequents our bird feeders nightly. This time, she came earlier than usual and I caught her red-handed with my camera. She was shocked!
 
To be honest, I have been convicted by the Holy Spirit lately about particular sin in my life. I recently experienced the same sort of shock when someone else's situation cast light on my own life. I drove away from that conversation with a nagging feeling that wouldn't go away. I knew change must occur in my heart in the same area. I love how God speaks to me gently but strongly about that which He is not pleased. It's His intention that we grow and change with His help. He disciplines those He loves.
 
11 My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline,
    and do not resent his rebuke,
12 because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
    as a father the son he delights in.
13 Blessed are those who find wisdom,
    those who gain understanding,

No comments: