Sunday, July 7, 2013

Patience

 
"Wait here, son, and I'll be back with your dinner."
This should be easy enough.
Dum-da-dum-dum.
 
Yep, I can do this. 
Big stretch.
 
Nope, these wings aren't working on their own quite yet.
Dad?
 
"Good boy. Your patience paid off."
 
I watched this scene this afternoon and nearly giggled out loud at the countenance of this little robin. He was barely aware of me as I perched closely so I could photograph the provision of parent to child. God is like this faithful parent. He is working on our behalf while we wait patiently and obediently.

3 comments:

jeana said...

This is amazing! What a perfect picture of God in every way possible. Something about this has calmed me from all the fuming I had just been doing. : / He certainly is patient with us isn't He?

sgm said...

Can you make a kids book out of that please! So amazing!!!! I just love it.

Anna said...

Yes, He is so faithful! Great moment by moment pictures!