Monday, November 23, 2009

Blanket Forts and Fall Weather

It's Monday again. Here's my Gratitude List. Wow, thinking about it regularly certainly keeps me ever-thankful!




91. so thankful for homemade blanket forts (also a favourite past time for my husband and I when we were young!)

92. for a little girl who must change into a dress as soon as she comes back into the house

93. for warm weather in late fall

94. for a sweet gum tree that refuses to let her leaves go

95. for worship music to lift my spirit (finding new stuff on other bloggers' sites--thanks!)

96. for the smell of the fireplace from outside the house

97. for little arms that wave goodbye to friends as they leave the driveway

98. for family who are not really family ("aunties and unclies" :)

99. for intercession

100. for the fact that my every move for the rest of my life is known by my Lord and His mercy endures forever!

holy experience

3 comments:

Pure Perseverance said...

Amen to intercessory prayer! I love the smell of the fireplace outside the house. I can just close my eyes and I'm a little girl again :o)!

Annie said...

unclies..
lol
xoxo

Camille said...

Hi Heather! Just to let you know that I posted the recipe for the muffins for you in the comments section of my blog...hope you enjoy them! :)

Blessings,
Camille