Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dump Trucks Are NOT Toilets!

"Mommy, can you do my pants up?" I looked down to find my two year-old son pulling at his jeans.
I bent over and proudly exclaimed, "Oh, good boy! Did you just go pee by yourself?"
"Yes!" he replied, beaming.
Suddenly it dawned on me that I had seen him come upstairs and not from the direction of the bathroom. "Oliver, where exactly did you go pee?"
A huge grin spread across his face. "In my dump truck!"
I groaned as he led me by the hand to share his accomplishment. Thankfully, he has good aim as the dump truck was full and not a drop was on the carpet. I admonished him for his poor choice of location and shared the little secret that dump trucks are NOT toilets!
With the previous post of the muffin incident, so far, this day is going well :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yippee!!! He hit the target...that is a HUGE blessing! AND SO FUNNY!!!!!! Aren't boys a great adventure??? LOVE IT!! :)

Mouse and Magoo said...

Ha, ha. That`s my buddy ``)

Boy ARE a great adventure! That is SOOO funny! I love you bud. (And mom :D)

Loving you!
MeGhAn