Thursday, September 23, 2010

Favourite Fall Place

We live similar lives, Sandee and I. Beside the fact that she is pregnant with her fifth, so much of our journeys intertwine. Today we set out to adventure at Springridge, our favourite annual Fall-ish place. We've been coming here together since our first-borns were babies and we were ambitious mommies, pushing strollers with little ones too small to truly take this place in. But a tradition had begun anyway. With the first week of the season offering us warm temperatures and scenery wrapped in brightly coloured ribbons, we joined our families at the playground and breathed in the balmy escarpment air.
Girl, I love you. You are always there for me and are a never-ending source of inspiraton. You make this journey so worthwhile.

Many photos by Meghan

3 comments:

sydney ellen said...

WOW. Looks like everyone had so much fun! LOOOOVE the pic of Samantha.

Tightwad In Training said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful friendship!

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh! Wish I could have come. Your friendship from a far has encouraged me and blessed my family. Thank-you!