Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Speechless


Have you ever had a taste of what it's like to not have spoken when you wanted to? What a satisfying quiet. What a profound few seconds as you see your almost-spoken words hanging in mid-air powerless and void. And as the one to whom you're conversing with walks away, unwounded by your words, the relief in your heart is immense. You've just been Spirit-controlled; and what a gift to know God hasn't left you the way you once were. You're growing.

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)

1 comment:

Annie said...

precious picture Nellie. I love your toes and the lighting...not to mention your DA!!!

This makes me realize how much we have to give way to control before the growing begins.....tough one!!!
xo