Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Beginning Of A Season

We've joined a fantastic Christian soccer league, complete with devotions by the coaches! We love it because all three girls practice and play on the same evening and on adjoining fields. My husband and I travel from field to field to field, making sure each of the girls know we are watching. Oliver is in tow, wondering where his uniform is :)
Standing with new ball in hand.
"Now what do I do with it?"

Stretching before the game.
At this age, you can stretch really close to teammates and there's no awkwardness :)

Get it, Meghan, get it!

Setting up for a head-ball.

Running with the "pack".

Collision.

"I'm so good, I can do this with my eyes closed."

"Good game!"

My three tired, very hot, but satisfied, little girls.

7 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Oh so fun! Looks familiar - we find ourselves at the same place every Saturday morning. Enjoy the season!

k

Dianna said...

Hello Heather,
I am sorry to be so late in getting back with you to thank you for stopping by my blog. We were in Maine at the time you stopped by. Since returning home I've kept busy(which helps the arms that ache for the hugs of the little granddaughters we left behind)and I'm just starting to get caught up on some blog reading.

As you could tell when you stopped by A Collector's Stash, I've not kept up with recipes as I would have liked. Hope to correct that in the future.

Thanks again for stopping by. Enjoyed sharing in your daughter's soccer game! Thanks for sharing.

Camille said...

Oh...I forgot to say...how sweet that Oliver was looking for his uniform! His time will come! :)

Camille said...

How fun! What a HUGE blessing they are all playing in the same location! AND how wonderful that it's a Christian League! The girls all look very happy and the pictures capture the moments beautifully!

Our boys play with the Christian Hockey League here and it has been such a blessing! My Howie has been coach to each of the boys at one point or another...and he does devotionals and prays with the team too...that struck a chord within me...you being GLAD about that! I will have to tell him! :)

Have a beautiful weekend!
With Love,
Camille

Stephanie Ann said...

What a great way to spend time together. It's great that you don't have to run around driving everyone to a different event.

Anna said...

I can just picture you running around with your camera hanging from your neck!
anna

Pure Perseverance said...

So sweet. That's great they are all in the same area. We are going to give it another shot with soccer.