Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just Because

We have a fantastic tugboat located in a park near our home--perfect for a little photo shoot. Now if you're thinking, those poor kids, all dressed up again for pictures, don't worry, we had a deal. Since it is such a cool park, they got to play after Mommy took a few photos. They were great for me AND they got to explore a new place. Why did I need more pics of them in another location? It's my job to document their growth, they make me laugh, and well... just because :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

those are amazing! The bright red tugboat... the adorable faces...it's art!

Craig and Bethany said...

They have to be four of the sweetest kids EVER! Happy documenting. :)

Camille said...

So cute! How sweet they let you do that...I'm sure grandparents would love framed copies of those. :)

sydney ellen said...

VERY beautiful!

Kathy Schwanke said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Portraits weekly~you blessed mama!

I just finished a digital scrap book for my graduating baby...going over his life in photos was rich, it makes me so grateful for the photos, and the life represented.

You will have a hard time picking when you scrapbook...!

Tightwad In Training said...

Awww..your children are beautiful! Great pictures!!!