Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Gifts

Four little people who make me a Momma.
My real-life gifts!
Homemade Cards... treasures!
A painted rock... my favourite kind of gift--when a little one knows that a tiny trinket from the ground will make you happy because it's attached to the love in her heart.
Surprise talents springing up! Meghan made me this apron!
A proud Mommy displays her gift.
Afternoon melt-down... when it's really time to be a Mommy
(while my Mother foresees the appreciation of this photo and takes it during the climax of the moment).

4 comments:

Mouse and Magoo said...

Cute pictures.
Yes. Molly is always making SOME sort of artistic creation! I love her little notes too.
This morning she made a map for a little hunt. So cute.

sydney ellen said...

What a cute picture of Oliver!! Looks like you had so much fun.
Great job on the apron, Meghan!

Lisa notes... said...

What beautiful and touching pictures. You look like a wonderful and happy mother. Truly blessed!

Craig and Bethany said...

What a splendid post! I especially love how little Oliver is touching your hair in the last picture. Your children are all treasures.