Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Outtakes Of A Well-Bribed Photo Shoot

Okay, Kids, this is serious business. Sit nicely and smile for Mommy. We haven't gotten a good photo of the four of you lately. Here we go...

Getting ready...

Okay, sit closely.

Not THAT closely!

C'mon, pull it together, People!

Almost... thanks a lot, Meghan.

Getting a little tired?

Oh, yeah!

Don't squish me, Emily!

You can't fool me. You're not all tired.

All eyes up here, please!

Okay, this is getting just a little out of hand.

Time to pull out the bribes...


Yep, Freezies and cookies work for me :)

4 comments:

Mouse and Magoo said...

What a fun photoshoot THAT was!!

I can't wait until your next post.
I love coming to your blog and getting insperations :)

Thanks for all that you do.
Meghan

Craig and Bethany said...

Love the commentary. :)

And with pics like that I think I need to copy your bribes! FANTASTIC photos.

Manda said...

Such lovely photos... Your children are beautiful!

Camille said...

Fun post Heather! I see I missed a lot while I was away...this one is priceless!! How great that we are in the digital and delete age hey?? When mine were little it was film...and you can imagine how many MANY shots it took (with three little boys) to get a "good" one! Now I look back and realise the "good ones" are those that are spontaneous and caught their personalities! You will LOVE to look back on these pics and you will be glad for the "imperfect" ones...absolutely PRECIOUS!!

Love,
Camille

P.S. Who is your hubby cheering for now? The Canadians?? :)